Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lending/Deposit Product Manager | Miami, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Lending/Deposit Product Manager for a bank located in the Miami, FL area. This position is responsible for Consumer Banking product planning and execution by defining product vision, sizing market potential and working closely with sales and marketing to support and ensure revenue, profitability, cross-sell and customer satisfaction targets are met. The role will focus on product development, planning/strategy, sales support, profitability, revenue and operations. Responsibilities includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals and that key metrics are considered to measure product line revenue. Responsible of implementing controls to ensure products are well managed throughout the cycle. The role will lead cross-functionally implementing the strategy and annual product plan for consumer banking products with specific focus on increasing market share.
- Responsible for all aspects of product and customer management for the segment including the 4P’s (Product, Place, Price, Promotion) of marketing and developing strategies to increase loan originations, deposit product sales and overall awareness.
- Works with respective unit managers to develop and execute all sales and with Human Resources for product training in order to comply with regulatory requirements and internal controls.
- Lead cross-functionally implementation by working directly with compliance, risk and marketing the strategy for consumer banking products with specific focus on increasing market share.
- Surveys, analyzes, maintains and communicates reports of key market trends, technology adaptation and dynamics for product/market segments as well as the identification and exploration of additional opportunistic market segments.
- Develops, implements and manages changes to mortgage/lending, business banking and deposit products. Reviews pricing within the sales team in order to attain revenue, while maintaining compliance and risk management processes. Responsible for annual review of product programs.
- Actively participate in developing programs, marketing efforts and new sales channels/products to re-vitalize existing products/services and retain clients in core business area.
- Develops mortgage, lending, retail and business banking product strategic plan using consumer segmentation, competitive, industry and consumer/product information.
- Develops and implements processes and strategies, guiding customer interaction through external branding and customer care initiatives to deliver an outstanding banking experience.
- Understands and translate key brand specific customer segment insights, product drivers and external environmental conditions into marketing briefs as required. Work with Marketing to review and sign off campaign as well as provide input into annual/quarterly marketing plans related to Consumer Banking products and services.
- Supports the administration and monitoring of the consumer banking sales team to achieve the budget assigned.
- Uses KPI metrics cross-functionally, orchestrating a revenue generating approach and synthesizing high level business results/analysis to share with the Executive Management.
- Manager responsible for the cross selling of products and ensuring metrics are in place to measure performance of cross sell within units. Responsible for ensuring the program referral is up to date and develops strategies to increase referrals.
- Provides sales support to business network and participates in the development of incentive plans for the team.
- Evaluates products and services available to segment to ensure profitability, competitiveness and identify product gaps.
- Leads brainstorming sessions and strategic discussions to help the bank develop a competitive advantage and become recognized as the client’s bank of choice.
- Monitors budget within the Sales Team in order to control and reduce expenses.
- Supports management with appropriate monitoring of process efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes. Participates in user acceptance testing and reporting cases where system does not meet functionality standards.
- Identifies control deficiencies and/or process improvements and work in a cross functional team atmosphere to determine best practices which mitigate any risk or audit concerns by documenting and implementing revised procedures.
- Work with the Consumer Banking Head Group, Mortgage Sales and Operations Manager, Branch Administrator, Auto Lending Manager, and sales teams to develop auto, mortgage/lending, business banking, strategic plans, deposit product, long-term product, service, and road maps.
- Assists with employee development and retention through ongoing on-the-job technical and developmental training courses both internal and external.
- Manages projects and initiatives as assigned by utilizing all available tools to ensure timely completion within established budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain adequate documentation of monitoring reviews, marketing approvals and campaign approvals for Audits.
- Analytic thinking capacity
- Managerial Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to organize, plan, coordinate, execute, monitor and evaluate multiple priorities
- Program management and project management skills
- Ability to document procedures in a user-friendly language
- Mortgage products, services, operational, and regulatory knowledge
- English and Spanish-written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team oriented, highly demanding, and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure, tact, and courtesy, which could be routinely high volume, and demanding
- Results driven
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in the following areas:
- Mortgage/Banking Products and services
- Project management
- Product Management
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis, and data presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving skills, documentation and control procedures implementation.
- Computer knowledge in the use of MS Office and banking systems.
- Available to work holidays, weekends and flexible schedules.
- Ability to work under pressure, with changing priorities, meets established deadlines, solve complex problems and design accurate solutions.
The degree of judgment is related to the continuous analysis of specialized subjects, the creation, development and implantation of policies, and work methods of general application.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Impact of Error:
The impact of error of this position could affect activities related with the position and other departments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. This is considered as a general office environment position.
Employees in this job may work in an office environment with a comfortable room temperature, good lighting, and quiet conditions as well as in land travel may be required.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.