Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Credit Analyst. This a Full Time Permanent position. Primarily responsibility is to provide written analysis, review and presentation of credit requests for a variety of loans.
Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be all-inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Analyzes loan data on new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus, other financial institutions and the Bank’s financial files.
- Prepares spreadsheet, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institution officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Oversees and manages financial information files to assure current reports, statements, accounts receivables and other information on customer accounts.
- Performs credit inquiries for the Bank as requested.
- Establishes reviews and updates new and existing loan files for the Bank on a regular basis.
- May provide technical advice and assistance to loan officers as needed.
- Ability to project borrower’s profitability through detailed financial projections incorporating strong asset quality.
- Review and monitor loan files for collateral documentation requirements to determine proper completion, ensure timely recording and compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures, and applicable Bank regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.
- Minimum 2 years of credit experience
- Knowledge of credit and financial statement analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and organized with strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Kendall, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.