Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CRE and C & I Lender
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a CRE and C & I Lender for a company located at Coral Gables and Brickell, FL
- Works with the Loan Assistant to prepare loan files for review and will attend the Loan Committee meetings and present the loans to the Board.
- Accountable for the content of the loan write up and ensures that the information is accurate.
- Approves sound loans reflecting attention to analysis, loan structure, and pricing relative to the risk and value of the borrower within lending authority and bank loan policy.
- Facilitates closings with the customer, settlement agents and/or attorneys.
- Follows-up on any items as appropriate in the commitment, including third party report reviews.
- Services and manages the loan portfolio.
- Negotiates complex pricing, loan structure, and loan agreement issues on large borrowers.
- Monitors existing assigned loans to ensure complete compliance with loan terms, proper loan risk ratings, timely past due management, and problem loan detection.
- Understands regulatory compliance matters that directly affect lending processes and is committed to complying with those requirements.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Previous and successful in-market experience as a Commercial Loan Officer/Business Banker with experience in C&I lending.
- Experience doing business with C-Level executives and investors.
- Experience in all aspects of the loan and credit process and a good understanding of how the banking industry operates.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
Microsoft office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc); excellent oral and written communication skills. Has the following knowledge:
- Advanced underwriting skills
- Highly analytical in nature.
- Understands both the structure of loans and is experienced with directly negotiating the loan terms.
- Understanding and knowledge of loan documentation and working with outside counsel to ensure correctness.
- Knowledge of lending procedures and regulations.
Applicants will work in Coral Gables and Brickell, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided