Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cash Management Sales Officer | Miami, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing has a client currently seeking to hire Cash Management Sales Officer to join their team. The Cash Management Sales Officer is responsible for identifying, analyzing, selling and supporting cash management products and services to established business customers and targeted prospective commercial and corporate clients.
- Works closely with relationship officers in attaining service charge and deposit goals
- Analyzes the profitability of existing business relationships / prospects and the price structure
- Analyzes financial statements of the company to determine the banking products and services that best meet their needs.
- Solidify customer retention efforts by providing a superior level of customer service
- Assesses customer needs and recommends effective strategies
- Participates in on-boarding process of new clients
- Visits prospects
- Negotiates pricing to optimize profitability of product or service solutions
- Contributes to the Bank’s deposit growth strategies and goals
- Promotes cross-selling of banking products and services
- Generates additional revenue from the sale of treasury management products and services
- Attains established individual, department, and Bank goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs
- Leads working groups of operations and technology necessary to achieve the goal of bringing a new customer.
- Performs direct supervisory duties of department staff and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas.
- Supervisory/Managerial Responsibilities: Supervise and provide ongoing coaching and support for the corporate Credit Analysts and Portfolio Manager.
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate communication with similar to top levels in Commercial area.
- Excellent sales skills to promote and sell Bank products and services.
- Basic accounting knowledge to read and interpret financial states
- Intermediate mathematical reasoning skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team-work oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Good computer skills using Word, Excel, Power Point and navigating internet
Excellent communication (speak and write) in English and Spanish.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, preferably with concentration in Marketing, Finances or Accounting. Three (3) years’ experience in positions related to commercial banking.
- Mathematical and accounting knowledge
- Ability to use a computer: Word, Excel, presentation software and Internet browsing
- Ability to express him/herself verbally and in writing in English and Spanish
- Ability to perform analysis
- Skills to provide public presentations
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work in groups and work teams
- Ability to lead groups occasionally
- Available to work holidays, weekends and flexible schedules.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.