Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Card Operations Specialist
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Card Operations Specialist for a company located at Miami, FL. This position is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of operations in the Credit Card Operation Department and Online Banking services. This position is responsible for ensuring ATM and merchant service activities for the bank and promoting business for the bank by maintaining good customer relations. They are also responsible for daily maintenance of customer accounts based on customer requests, ordering new cards, closing accounts and processing any other maintenance as needed.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assumes responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Bank policies and procedures.
- May perform administrative duties such as an ATM or bankcard representative as appropriate.
- Prepares bank reference letters.
- Processes audit confirmations.
- Processes credit references.
- Processes additional maintenance changes per customer request.
- Conduct an OFAC check on all accountholders, beneficial owners, signers, holders of powers of attorney and beneficiaries prior to opening any new account in accordance with the BSA Program. Report any possible matches which cannot be cleared to the BSA/AML Officer.
- Report to the BSA/AML Officer any unusual and/or suspicious circumstances and/or activity detected.
- Attend all BSA/AML training and be informed of all policies and procedures in accordance with the BSA program.
- Maintain proper internal controls over in accordance with the BSA Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School or GED
- One year banking experience in customer service, back office or support center preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Applicants will work in Miami, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided