Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Valuation Senior
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Business Valuation Senior. Your responsibilities will include working on litigation/business valuation engagements or tasks.
- Assist in the preparation of valuations for closely held or publicly traded companies
- Analyze competitive industry dynamics and financial conditions of peer companies, evaluate business plans, adjust financial statements, and build discount rates analysis
- Participate in due diligence activities on M&A transactions, purchase price allocations engagements and goodwill impairment measurement
- Build new and update existing financial models including diverse valuation methods, such as discounted cash flow, trading comparable and transaction comparable
- Perform analysis on financial and economic data, subject companies, publicly-traded companies, industries and markets
- Assist in report preparation, proposals and executive presentations
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of two years of experience with business valuation-related projects within a CPA and advisory firm
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business from an accredited college/university
- Experience with valuations of business entities and intangible assets (ASC 805 & ASC 820), purchase price allocations, and financial analysis and research
- ASA, CVA or ABV accreditations preferred
- Advanced finance, financial modeling, accounting, and analytical abilities
- Knowledge Utilize Microsoft Office Suite, Bloomberg, Capital IQ and other application and data providers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills, and the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.